Customs Brokerage Manager - Bosch Accounts
Job Title: Customs Brokerage Manager – Bosch Accounts
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) manages the flow of goods and information across a customer's global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customs Brokerage Operations Manager of Bosch Accounts to manage and coordinate all customs clearance activities at our Atlanta, GA location.
- Manages and coordinates customs clearance activities in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Ensures compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt and documentation of imported/exported products being shipped through all DGF facilities
- Implements and trains on policies, procedures and service standards for customs clearance operations
- Ensures all policies and procedures are consistently administered
- Has input into the development of polices based on skill set and experience
- Responsible for meeting key performance indicators targets for a given product
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, training, and developing subordinate staff
- Assigns work, sets completion dates, reviews work, and manages performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes
- Ensure customer’s needs, requirements, and KPIs are met or exceeded
- Creates, builds and maintains excellent relationships with key suppliers both internal and external
- Continuously monitors supplier performance and develops improvement plans when required
Skills / Requirements:
- Considerable knowledge of all regulatory aspects related to importing
- Ability to create and execute vision for customs product that incorporates compliance, customer service, commercial value and shareholder value.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications
- Demonstrated personal leadership skills, sharing the core vision and values of DGF and its strategic direction
- Financial skills / budgeting experience
- Typically requires BS/BA and 6 years’ experience in related field, including at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Customs Brokerage License preferred
- Freight Forwarding experience a plus
WHY JOIN our DHL team?
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its’ employees, society, and environment. You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL. We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away at work to achieve a healthy work/life balance. DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonus plans.
In addition, DHL offers the following:
·Paid time off: Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
·Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
·401K plan with a match
·Employee Discount plan
·Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading logistics’ company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
We are proud of our history and what we have created, a global market leader with 30,000 passionate employees. Our aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF, because we have:
·The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
·The most efficient processes and fastest response times
·The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF):
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Facts and Figures
Radix Group International, Inc
Day Time Only