Casual Field Service/Ramp Agent - Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, Georgia, United States DHL Express 2000873 23. November, 2020
Apply

Start your career today……
DHL currently has an opening for a Casual Field Service/Ramp Agent at our Atlanta, GA facility. The CasualService Agent will work to provide operational support to ensure efficient and timely pick-up and delivery handling of customer materials and provides operational support for the Service Center. The Service Agent will also ensure compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
The job is about 40% office work which includes front counter with customers, email, GEMA, etc. The other 60% of the time will be in the warehouse processing export documentation/relabeling/reweighing of shipments and working the airport operation.  The airport OPS may include assisting with load/unload of the aircraft, performing security functions on the ramp, performing aircraft weight and balance functions as well as load verification procedures.
Key Accountabilities:
·Assist customers with document shipment and pick up at service center.
·Assists with operational procedures including sorting, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, bagging, sending shipment status information.
·May process or prepare import/export documentation and assist in the customs clearance process.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer.  We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.  The EEO is the Law poster is available here.  http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Explore and learn about DHL’s culture, special events, and interesting spotlights at: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhl



Key Qualifications:

·HS diploma or GED required.

·Generally 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility.

·Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function.

·Previous experience in industry preferred

·Previous customer service experience preferred

·Strong computer skill required

·Exceptional ability to multi-task required


Facts and Figures

  • Travel Required

    none

Apply

I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.

Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn