Order Distributor x 3 - Arundel
Contract Type: Permanent (Part-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 24th January 2019
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
To manage the distribution of the canteen service, ensuring all DHL functions and SOP's are carried out to ensure the safe, efficient and accurate distribution of orders to prisoners.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Willing to learn.
- Methodical and reliable.
- Physically fit - capable of manual handling and lifting.
- Flexibility with regard to shift and rota working.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow work procedures and instructions within in a strong H & S environment
- Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations, able to read, understand & follow instructions
- Ability to follow work procedures and instructions within a strong environment
- Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations, able to read, understand and follow instruction
- Ability to complete paperwork acutely and the ability to coach others
- Able to use own initiative to solve problems and proactively implement the solution.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; pension scheme, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required