Operations Director Argentina RCS: G
Responsible for overall efficient and effective Service Center operations regarding pick-up and delivery personnel and services, Gateway and customs operations in AR. Ensures all material is picked up and delivered from/to all area accounts in accordance with DHL guidelines, customer expectations and government regulations. Ensures safe, efficient and timely handling and transportation of all customer materials. Develops operations plans and budgets based on goals and objectives. Works with sales management to promote sales growth by advising on customer activities and achieving specific customer call targets. Ensure compliance with import/export regulations, duties, and tariffs in some markets. Supervises staffs; responsible for hiring, coaching, training, and developing subordinate staff. Assigns work, sets completion dates, reviews work, and manages performance in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and performance management processes.
* Oversees the daily operations of DHL including its various components, ensuring compliance with
the company’s policies and regulations
* Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the department
* Improve productivity measures and optimize cost KPIs. Monitors internal statistics to make necessary business adjustments
* Coordination in order to reach the service levels and operating objectives for the country
* Ensure a highly motivated and trained team in order to provide the best service in the market
* Develops and manages or assists with the annual budgets
* Continuously support sales effort in the country
* Ensures that vehicular fleet is maintained mechanically and administratively
Education: Professional in Engineering and/or careers related with the business, a Master is preferred; advanced english level.
Experience: customer service, sales or operations from DHL´s perspective, team management, advanced software knowledge, distribution logistics and cost management.
* Make customers more successful: Effective communications and relationship skills, ability to understand the needs and requirements of the areas. Empathizes with internal customers making compromises to reach goals. Works in team focused on results.
* Shaping Direction: Develops work strategies and plans aligned with the new trends, tools and techniques in the selection process, applying them to contribute to the business strategy. Has an innovative, comprehensive and systemic vision.
* Drive High Performance: Skills to identify talent, sense of opportunity and speed in response time to hire personnel with high potential that share the DHL Express culture and generate added value.
* Develop Others: Share best practices and new trends with the team in the scope of organizational management.
*Develop Self: Maintains communication with internal customers to improve processes with the feedback received. Able to adapt to changes and the needs of the business and the customers.
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Argentina
Work Permit Required