LLP Supply Chain Consultancy & Design Manager (Flexible Location: Spain - Germany - Poland)
We are looking for a LLP Supply Chain Consultancy & Design Manager for lead next responsibilities:
The primary purpose of the role is to support LLP growth in the region by taking ownership of solution development activities for potential new and existing LLP customers.
Support configuration of LLP business cases with a focus on network / transport optimisation & other potential optimisation initiatives, organisational & process design, cost modelling, engaging with customers & peer teams to develop compelling “solution fit” proposals.
Support LLP Business development sector leads by taking lead responsibility for the design of E2E supply chain solutions which aim to be highly competitive in order to maximize sales conversion rates, whilst at the same time ensuring these are deliverable to ensure anticipated profitability.
The role has key responsibilities for the design, costing and optimization of the following supply chain aspects:
• Logistics transport strategy (European or Global focused)
• Supply chain baseline analysis & re enginering / modelling optimal Transportation networks (including centre of gravity studies).
• Supply chain optimisation value identification quantified in projects (E2E)
• Supply chain process design and re-engineering
• Supply chain organisation design
• Sustainable supply chain development (e.g. carbon footprint and multi-modal optimization)
• Business case development & Transition activities to Operations
(data manipulation & technical skills with an excellent ability to work with tools like Excel, Access or SQL are essential to this role)
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain Regional Office
Work Permit Required